Monday, January 19, 2015

Good Things

So proud of this little girl.  She's potty training herself.  She has not had many accidents.  She wears underwear to bed. However, she had not mastered #2 in the potty until tonight.  I went to my room to put something away and when I came out she called to me.  "Mommy, I pooped."  Yay! It was in the toilet. Phew!


I've been feeling like a domestic goddess for the last couple weeks.  I've been baking something every  morning for breakfast.  I have graduated to planning three meals a day instead of one main meal and just having cereal and general lunchbox type supplies.  I am kind of proud of myself.  I think it is encouraging my kids to eat a little bit better.  

I wake up early, pray, bake, feed and dress the kids, then off to the gym; 
and back home again to start school.  The kids have to finish their school by 2:30 p.m. because we are picking up the neighbor boy from school.  I think it's a routine that's working.  


While in Australia I spent a little time giving myself a gym clothes makeover.  
Now I view my gym clothes as my most essential clothing.  
I feel I need some more durable clothes I feel good wearing.
What you can't see are the awesome new sports bras I bought. 
They are easily my new favorite thing. 






No comments: