Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Home Haircut Don'ts

I'm not sure home haircuts are costing us any less.  We decided to buzz cut Alex's hair last night, because it was so long and we are heading into warm months.  The girls all stood around giggling as Alex received his cut.  At some point during the haircut Annie disappeared with a pair of scissors and gave herself a haircut.  It was beyond my skills to fix.  So I had to pay someone to fix it. 

A bad haircut to me three weeks ago.  I took a coupon to a discount hair salon and received the worst haircut of my life.  That bad cut cost me more than I would have liked to have it fixed.

Even so, I won't give up on home haircuts, because as my dad always said, the difference between a good hair cut and a bad one is a few weeks.

Here are the stylings of Annie:








No comments: