Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sacred Heart Devotion

All right, I am starting to get a little creative with the art projects.  The book called for a simple line drawing of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.  I quickly prepared construction paper templates and let the kids practice their cutting and gluing skills.  I recall doing a lot of cutting and gluing in kindergarten and first grade.  Not only does it improve hand eye coordination, but it is also fun.  

Alex and Kristiana did surprisingly well.  Annie had lots of help.  But, she always has fun when glue is involved.  They were all pretty proud and hung them on the refrigerator. 

100 8213

100 8216

My God, I offer You all my prayers, works, joys, and sufferings in union with the Sacred Heart of Jesus, for the intentions for which He pleads and offers Himself in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, in thanksgiving for Your favors, in reparation for my sins, and in humble supplication for my temporal and eternal welfare, for the needs of our holy Mother the Church, for the conversion of sinners, and for the relief of the poor souls in purgatory.

No comments: