Friday, July 24, 2009

Operation Cookie Drop

I decided to help make cookies for our troops with a few other cool ladies. My sister is in the Air Force and I would want someone to send cookies to her when she is overseas too. It's not easy being far away from home working hard. It's all explained here. I think three more bakers are needed if you like making 5 dozen cookies every once and a while and shipping them overseas. I am sure this is going to get a little expensive. I made oatmeal spice with chocolate chips and double chocolate with peanut butter chips. Then I wrapped them in cling wrap to keep them fresh and travel better. I hope they make it. God bless our troops.

...And a couple of cutie patooties.

1 comment:

anne said...

I really like those patooties in the last picture. Do you want to mail me a couple of those? :D