Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Slavophile - We Changed Our Minds?

At Br. Gabriel's request:

So our dear friend called Sunday evening and he put into my head that Andrew and I should go "Russian" and spell our daughter's name with a "K," since we are such Slavophiles. I have been hearing this echo in my head for a couple of days now. Today, I mentioned it to Andrew and without hesitation he said, "Okay." Somehow, this has solved his discomfort of spelling it without an "h." We had consider it before, but for some reason it made more sense when Br. Gabriel said it.

Kristiana Noelle - I think...next week we will be back to Walburga.

1 comment:

anne said...

Walburga, eh? Sounds interesting! ;)

I like Kristiana. Maybe you should have another vote to your blog. See how things turn out this time :)
Hope you guys are well--just two more weeks, right?! SO EXCITED!